Thursday, June 30, 2005

Birthday

Yes, I gave Gloria a birthday card today that actually had pee as a punch line.

Of course, I added a thoughtful, personal note at the bottom: Urine luck--it's your birthday!

She's getting me back, though--we're going to a French restaurant tonight. La Blah Blah, or something like that. I've never been in a French restaurant...ah, if only I could have ended the sentence there. French restaurants generally baffle me, from the beginning of the meal to the surrender. I mean, the French are a little frightening to me. They seem to think that Jerry Lewis was still funny after 1965. Man, that's just wrong.

As an insurance policy, I had a large sandwich for lunch. Even if the menu arrives and it's all weed salad, rabbit, and cheese, I'm good.

And as an aside, every French person I've ever met has been totally fun. I have, however, only met a few.

Site Meter