Friday, August 26, 2005

Your E-mail: Anonymously

From our secret DQ insurance industry contact, concerning my question about the feasibility of committing suicide in the Build-a-Bear store:
Depending on the state and company, life insurance pays out even after suicide as long as the policy has been in force for a certain period of time. With my company it's 2 years, so you may still be covered even if the teddy bear isn't convicted of homicide.

Here's an e-mail about Space Rangers 2:
This game has me totally addicted. Not since the original Civilization have I been hooked this hard. And you know what, I think this is a better game. The immersion factor alone has got that game beat. I feel like I'm living the life of a privateer. You have a direct impact on the world around you and you can choose whether or not to get involved in anything that’s happening.

I've had more comments from random people seeing this game while I play on the train than any game I've played in the last four years.

Btw, if you use any of this, don't quote my name, use an alias.


The comments from Guy Who Doesn't Want His Name Used are right on the money.

Site Meter