Thursday, July 20, 2006

Electronical

I found a scrap of paper today that said "electronical."

Heh. Good times.

A few weeks ago, we were sitting in the living room and heard something outside. It sounded like something fell off the house.

"What was that?" Gloria asked.

"I don't know," I said. "I just hope it wasn't the satellite dish."

Gloria started laughing. I got off the couch and started walking to the back door. As soon as I confirmed it wasn't the satellite dish, I walked back into the house.

"All clear," I said. She starts laughing again.

"Your Daddy," Gloria said to Eli 4.11, "is crazy about his electronical devices."

"Yes," I said. "I'm very systematical about taking care of my electronical devices."

"Just a slip of the tongue," Gloria said.

"Well, sure, and I wouldn't have said anything except you're getting all tauntal," I said.

Site Meter