Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Now Showing: Eli 6.4 (Holiday Edition)

Sometimes I read a show description to Eli 6.4 to see if he wants me to record it for him.

Today, I read this: "A giant mutant coyote terrorizes a small village in Central Mexico."

"TAPE IT," he said.
***
On Saturday, Eli had been all over town with Gloria, and when he came home he sat down and said "Do you know what's making out today? My butt and this couch!"

He got that from a Drake and Josh episode, but he said it like he owned it.
***

We went to dinner on Sunday night with my Mom for Christmas (tamales--a South Texas tradition), and on the way out of the restaurant, there was a "Love Tester" machine.

I've seen these before, but for Eli, it was the first time, and he wanted to try it out. He actually had a quarter in his pocket, so he pulled it out, put it in the machine, and grabbed the handle.

A few seconds later, the flashing lights stopped on "HOT STUFF."

"Yeah, baby!" Eli said. "Now that is some GOOD NEWS."
***

On Monday, Gloria promised him that he could open one present on Christmas Eve. We went to my sister's house for dinner, and on the way home he said "Now refresh my memory about this present."
***

My sister got him a small metal catapult for a gift, which was very high on the awesome scale, and he said "I've ALWAYS wanted one of these."

I said "Dude, everyone wants one of those. Who wouldn't want a catapult?"

He thought for a few seconds, then said, "I don't know--catapult haters?"

Site Meter