Monday, July 21, 2008

Rock Band #115

Here are a couple of Rock Band notes. Oh, and here's a horrifying thought: what would happen if Tiburon developed Rock Band?

First, here's an excellent interview over at The Onion A.V. Club with multiple Harmonix exployees, including a few that I've never seen interviewed before.

Second, I've started playing a bit of guitar solo career again, mostly because never having passed Flirtin' With Disaster on Expert annoys me. I've been experimenting with the solo buttons, and I'm trying solos with both hands on the solo buttons--index and middle finger of my left hand, plus index, middle, and ring finger of my right hand. That way, the only "weak" finger is on the orange fret, with is probably the least used, anyway. It's a bit strange at first, trying to retrain your brain to use both hands, but it's also much faster than I could play with one hand.

Site Meter