Monday, August 25, 2008

Graham Wilkinson CD

I mentioned last week that I would let you guys know when the new Graham Wilkinson CD was available for purchase on CD Baby. It's listed now, and it's a beautiful and powerful piece of music.

Here's the CD Baby link: Graham Wilkinson. If you'd like to hear songs from the album, long previews of each one are available on the CD Baby album page. Two of my personal favorites are "Eviction" (which has stunning lyrics) and "Personality Disorder."

You guys are always great about responding when I make a personal appeal, and I would truly appreciate it if you would take a moment and purchase this album. Graham is a phenomenal musician and songwriter, and his music makes a difference. It's important, and I rarely use the word "important" when I talk about music.

I am so certain of this album's brilliance that if you buy it and are (for any reason) disappointed, you can send the CD to me and I'll refund your money.

Thank you very much for taking the time to support a great musician.

Site Meter