Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Contest Teaser

I had hoped to have the contest this week, but I'm moving it back to Monday so that I'll be better prepared.

Here's the good news, though: prizes include Rock Band 2 (with full instrument set) and Guitar Hero World Tour (same). Plus I'll have Graham Wilkinson CD's and a copy of Music Wars.

Plus, if you win and don't want one of the music games, you can order the equivalent dollar amount in other games instead. That also makes this an international contest, because as long as I can order it from a website that ships to your country, I can send it to you.

No worries about needing to refresh the page every minute on Monday, either--it's not going to be that kind of contest. I want everyone to have time to enter, so I'll have details up Monday morning and entries will close Wednesday at noon.

Site Meter