Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Crud

Pete Thistle let me know that the link I posted yesterday for the PS3 was from freaking JUNE.

This is what happens when you're posting on fumes.

I'm sure there's going to be a deal like that from Wal-Mart, because I did read it as a current link, but then forgot where I read it, so I tried to Google it, and that brings us back to do. Or doe.

[UPDATE: that deal did exist, but it was for one day only, and it's expired. I expect it to come back, though, or something like it.]

In the meantime, here's one from Sam's Club that will be good in "limited quantities" only:
Come "Black Friday," that most manufactured of all shopping days, Sam's Club will be selling a $224 Wii "Family Bundle" that includes the console, three Wiimotes, three nunchuks, Wii Sports, Mario Super Sluggers and King of Clubs Mini Golf.

I think "limited quantities" means that you have to camp out at midnight or something to have any chance to get one. Like I said, though, it's going to be a profit bloodbath for retail stores this year, and the deals are going to be unbelievable.

Site Meter