Monday, April 23, 2012

Screen Four

This isn't totally final, but here's the "basic" final look:


(click to see a larger image)

I think this layout works pretty well. The banners highlight the actions you can take (in addition to just selecting cards), and Fredrik also suggested something that was very, very clever: blurring the background to make your options in the foreground jump forward in comparison.

This will probably be revised one more time (I'm still not totally satisfied), but it's close to being exactly what I. Now that I look at it one more time, I'll lower the pick stars so that their bottom lines up with the banner points. That will make the top look less cluttered and clean things up a bit.

Now that the layout is changed, I can go in and change the code-behind to support the new options. That sounds trivial, but the shaky way I code, nothing is trivial.

Site Meter