Thursday, April 11, 2013

Photos!

This is the "I was at Eli 11.8's school most of the day and I'm too tired to write" post.

In a side note, Fredrik has finished one of the three new stadiums for Gridiron Solitaire, and he's really outdone himself this time. I can't wait to show it to you on Monday, and a second one should be finished tomorrow.

I saw this when I went to Einstein's for breakfast earlier this week:


What I liked so much about this is that there was no reason for it to be here. It was just on a wall at the edge of the parking lot.

Next, our cat George likes flowers:


Those were Gerber daisies, in case you're wondering.

Next a highly specialized market that I had no idea even existed:


That's right: just below the heart with the pink wings, it clearly says "Lower Back tattoos." And there's 12 to collect, so persevere.

Last one:

Yes, of course Eli immediately spotted that below "1 Side Guacamole, it said "ASS APP."

Site Meter