Thursday, September 18, 2014

It's All The Rage

Gloria is in the kitchen, some small something appears to be broken, and she's putting gloves on.

"I've just accepted that I can't use super glue without getting it on my hands, so gloves," she said.

"That's a good idea," I said. "Plus, if you don't use gloves, you have to be super careful if you need to make a vag adjustment."

She looks at me.

"Well, guys need to make crotch adjustments," I said. "That could be a disaster in a super glue retention situation."

"We do not make VAG adjustments," she said. "There's nothing to adjust."

"I got you," I said. "I just like saying the word. Female comedians have this hip thing now where they combine "vag" with something else to make new words, and it's hilarious."

"I'm glad you enjoy that," she said.

"Plus, it's easy," I said. "I bet I can do one right now." I pause for a few seconds, thinking. "Okay, here's one: what do you call an all-female city?"

"I'm afraid to even guess," she said.

"A Vag-opolis!" I said. "See?"

"I am not going to encourage you," she said.

Site Meter