Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Eli 13.4

Eli 13.4 was in the mall store Brookstone earlier this week, and he happened to be wearing blue dress slacks, a white dress shirt, and a tie.

A woman walked up to him and said "Excuse me, sir, but if I buy more than a hundred dollars of merchandise, do I get free shipping?"

Eli looked at her and said, "Ma'am, I don't work here. I'm thirteen."

"Oh, dear!" she said. "I thought you were the manager."

I guess if I want to get a job at Brookstone someday, I better not piss him off.
***
Eli was dressing out today for his weekly session with the shooting coach.

If you've never seen a goalie as they dress out, they look quite silly. A padded goalie shirt, huge pants, black tights, and Eli wears crossed suspenders because he can't keep his pants up without them. He looks like a giraffe bandido.

"Well, you look entirely ridiculous," I said.

"Stay in school, kids!" he said, laughing and flashing the thumbs up.

Site Meter