Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Sherlock

League playoffs are in Minnesota in mid-February. The team is taking a bus. We're flying, because there's a direct flight to Minneapolis from Grand Rapids, and we don't want to make a 10+ hour drive in the dead of winter.

"I have no idea how much this will cost, but it's going to be bad," I said. "Every direct flight seems like it's five hundred dollars plus now."

"I'm just pulling it up," Gloria said. "There we go--"

"What? Those prices are crazy good," I said. "Wasn't expecting that."

"Wow, those really are low," she said. "There's even one close to two hundred."

"That's less than half what it cost to fly to Philadelphia," I said. "Great!"

"Those prices really are a mystery," Gloria said.

"I know," I said. "It's almost like no one wants to go to Minnesota in--wait a minute, I think I've got a lead."

Site Meter